TRAVEL RESTRICTION PROTECTION
We love to fly you to the places you want to go. Although we hope that there won’t be any further travel bans, if there are, we can help you to get your plans back on track.
If you cannot fly because:
- The country you are travelling to has imposed a travel ban on the country you are departing from.
- Or the country you are travelling to has imposed a travel ban on passengers of your nationality and there are no exemptions in place that would allow you to travel.
- Or you would be required to quarantine in a government mandated hotel on your arrival.
- Or you would be required to quarantine in a government mandated hotel on your return.
Then, our Travel Restriction Protection policy will allow you to change your flight to a later date, free of charge up to 2 hours before departure, or request a voucher or a refund, even if your flight is still operating. This applies for all flights up to and including 31 December 2023.*
This policy does not apply:
- where travel is not banned but there is advice or guidance against travel, or
- where other restrictions apply, such as self-isolation or quarantine at home and/or testing requirements.
You can request a voucher or flight change at any time up to 2 hours before departure.*** Requests for a refund for a flight directly impacted by a lockdown travel ban can be made at any time`. Requests for a refund for a flight impacted by a mandatory hotel quarantine requirement can be made from 4 weeks before departure.
For more details on how to manage your booking when your trip is impacted, click here.
Should we need to cancel your flight we’ll make it easy for you. You will be able to transfer your booking without a change fee, get a refund or a voucher for the value of your booking fuss-free through Manage Bookings.
HOLIDAYS PROTECTION PROMISE
From our Best Price Guarantee, to the flexibility to book now and make changes to your holiday plans later, you’re protected with easyJet holidays. That’s a promise.
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Want to know what’s needed before you fly? Stay up to date with all the latest government and travel info with our interactive map.
Terms and Conditions:
*TRAVEL RESTRICTION PROTECTION
If your trip is impacted by a lockdown travel ban or mandatory hotel quarantine, we understand that you may need to change your plans. You have a number of flexible options available to you, even if your flight is still operating:
- Transfer your flight to any date and flight on sale, and to any destination on the easyJet network:
- Transfer to another easyJet flight for free within the same country as your original booking, anytime up to 2 hours before your departure. Please contact our Customer Services Team to make the change for you, so that you won’t be charged any fare difference.
- Request a flight voucher, The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and gives you the flexibility to book travel to any destination on our network.
- Request a refund
- You can request a refund for a flight directly impacted by a lockdown travel ban at any time.
- You can request a refund for a flight impacted by a mandatory hotel quarantine requirement from 4 weeks before your planned travel date.
All of these changes can be requested by contacting our Customer Services Team. Please ensure you check opening hours and allow sufficient time before your intended departure time to make the change.
Applies to changes made up to and including 31 December 2023. Standard terms and conditions apply to all changes. Requests for a refund for a flight impacted by a mandatory hotel quarantine requirement can be made from 4 weeks before departure. Requests for vouchers, flight changes or a refund for a flight directly impacted by a lockdown travel ban can be requested at any time, but any changes or requests must be made at least 2 hours before departure.
Please note this Travel Restriction Protection policy applies only if:
- there is a travel ban in place which means that travel is not allowed by law from or to the territory of departure or arrival of your flight; or
- travel is not banned but restrictions mean you must quarantine in a government-mandated hotel scheme on arrival at, or return from, your flight destination
This policy does not apply where travel is not banned but there is advice or guidance against travel, or where other restrictions apply such as self isolation or quarantine at home and/or testing requirements.
If you arranged other services for your trip, including accommodation, transport or car hire, please contact the relevant service provider directly to let them know of the changes to your trip.
easyJet Holidays Terms & Conditions
^ The easyJet Holidays Protection Promise is reflected in our Booking Conditions and our Best Price Guarantee terms & conditions. Please read for full details and visit our Protection Promise area to find out more.