You're flying from
You know when you want to travel
- Birmingham to Belfast BFS - £24.99, Nov >
- Bristol to Belfast BFS - £24.99, Nov >
- Edinburgh to Belfast BFS - £26.99, Nov >
- Glasgow to Belfast BFS - £26.99, Nov >
- Jersey to Belfast BFS - £43.99, Jun >
- Liverpool to Belfast BFS - £24.99, Nov >
- London Gatwick to Belfast BFS - £30.99, Nov >
- London Luton to Belfast BFS - £30.99, Nov >
- London Stansted to Belfast BFS - £28.99, Nov >
- Manchester to Belfast BFS - £24.99, Nov >
- Newcastle to Belfast BFS - £25.99, Nov >
Cheap flights to Belfast
From romantic waterfront strolls along the River Lagan to intimate dinner dates, book now to discover friendly Belfast together.
Fun and friendly locals, sparking new city centre developments, plus a festival and cultural scene that is right up there with Edinburgh; Belfast is a modern city that more and more tourists are starting to discover. If you’re looking for a real slice of Ireland that doesn’t just revolve around typical Irish pubs and pints of Guinness, then look no further than the capital of Northern Ireland, Belfast.
Peace has brought prosperity to this now vibrant and modern city that is great as a short break destination, or as a base to explore the outstanding beauty of Ireland, both north and south.
There is so much going on in Belfast your hardest decision is where to start
…..Titanic Belfast, the world’s largest exhibition on the Titanic would be a good place to start, be inspired and moved by the story of the Titanic from it’s build to its fateful maiden voyage. Soak up some culinary delights and get to know some colourful locals at St George’s market, or head to the award winning Ulster Museum and be wowed by it’s stunning galleries and historical treasures.
Sorry, no further information is currently available at this time.