- The bicycle must be packaged in a bicycle box or bicycle bag
- Only one bicycle per box/bag is permitted
- No other items can be carried in the bicycle box/bag (i.e. clothing)
- The handlebars must be flush with the frame.
- Pedals must be removed or flush against the frame
Bicycles with hydraulic suspensions or brake systems will be accepted.
Electric bicycles are not permitted for travel..
A non-refundable fee will be charged. A bicycle can be added at the time of making your booking. Alternatively if you wish to add a bicycle once your booking has been confirmed and your booking was made online at easyJet.com please login to your My easyJet account and go to ‘My bookings'. Click the ‘View’ button on the required booking and 'Add Sports Equipment' from the menu on the right hand side.
If your booking was made through our contact centre, at the airport or by a travel agent you can add a bicycle by contacting our Customer Service Team.