Join the Founders Factory Startup Accelerator Programme
We have partnered with Founders Factory Ltd to help discover and accelerate new startups in the Travel Tech space.
This partnership will create real value for us and our passengers by putting disruptive thinking at the centre of our digital strategy. Over the last five years, we have used digital to transform the airline and the experience of our passengers.
“Connecting the talented easyJet team with the next generation of disruptive entrepreneurs will only continue to drive fresh thinking and uncover new opportunities. We are already well known for our innovation - whether that be our award-winning app with 17m downloads, mobile host technology at airports or our work with drone technology for aircraft maintenance.
Working with Founders Factory to explore opportunities for advanced Travel Tech services will help us to keep making travel easy and affordable.”
What startups are we looking for?
What support do startups receive?
- easyJet is Europe’s leading airline
- We carry over 70m annually on 830 routes in 31 countries
- Access to our key decision makers so deals can be done quickly
- Help you scale your products through our distribution channels
- Give you unprecedented access to deep expertise and market insights
- Be a low-risk testing partner so you can iterate your proposition and find product / market fit
- Consider direct investments when opportunities are strategic
- Founders Factory is the only accelerator to have bespoke programs for every startup and has the largest operating team for startup support in the world
- The program lasts a total of 6 months
- Support covers growth, product, design, technology, AI, data science, marketing, partnerships and fundraising with an in-house 60 person team
- Investor database of +330 funds and +1,000 angels
- Average of 40 qualified investor introductions per startup