- The terms and conditions for Group Bookings are made up of (1) these terms and conditions for Group Bookings; (2) the Manifest; and (3) easyJet’s general terms and conditions.
- The general terms and conditions set out the terms relating to (but not only) check in time, boarding cards and changes to Bookings are set out there. If there is a clash between what these terms say and what the general terms and conditions say, then these terms are the ones that apply.
- The definitions from the general terms apply to these terms, plus the further Groups Booking specific definitions below.
- The Booker will be responsible for the Group Booking and accepts these terms and conditions as an agent on behalf of all the Passengers on the Booking. The Booker will be responsible for receiving and relaying any and all communications/correspondence (including changes, amendments and cancellations) from Us or Our Suppliers concerning the Booking to all Passengers named in the Booking;
- By making a Booking, a Booker agrees and acknowledges that he/she/it has the consent of each Passenger to disclose their personal and passport data to us and to receive any refund and, where applicable, incidental expenses or compensation due and payable under the Booking.
- The Booker also agrees and acknowledges that any other Passengers on the Booking may make subsequent changes to it, having passed through the requisite data protection security questions and confirmed to us that they have the Booker’s consent to make such changes. Acting in good faith upon the answers to our data protection security questions, We shall not be liable for having made such changes if, without Our knowledge, the Booker’s consent had not been so given.
Making a Booking
- Bookings for Groups can only be made by calling or emailing Our Groups customer services team (see below) and a Group Booking fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at the time of the Group Booking, and is to be paid per Passenger, per Flight. This total cost of the Group Booking can be paid for by using more than one debit or credit card.
Completing the Manifest
- In addition to a Confirmation Document, We will send the Booker a Manifest by email once a Group Booking has been made. Bookers will need to complete the Manifest and return it to Us at least 72 hours before the scheduled departure time of the first Flight on the Group Booking. Bookers can change the name(s) of Group Passengers any time before the Manifest is returned to Us. Any changes to the Manifest after its submission will be subject to Our Fees and Charges policy.
- If You are a Group Organiser, You will need to list all sub-Bookings that form part of the overall Group Booking on the Manifest before returning it to Us. We will then provide You with a corresponding Booking Reference for each of those sub-Bookings. You are required to pass on all Booking References for those sub-Bookings to the Group Passengers. If You are a Group Booker, We will send You a single Booking Reference which you are required to pass to each Passenger. Subject to Article 16 of the general terms and conditions, We are not responsible for any losses suffered by Passengers who miss Flights if You do not.
- As We need to confirm all Passenger details 72 hours before any Flight for safety reasons, We will cancel the Booking of any Group Passenger whose information has not been fully and accurately supplied in the Manifest. If We have to cancel, We will not refund the price of the Flight to the Booker (except for a refund of APD (see Article 6.4 of the general terms and conditions)).
- For Bookings made by a Group Booker, if any passenger(s) fail to comply with Article 18 of the general terms and conditions We may (in our absolute discretion and in addition to any other course of action We may be entitled to pursue) remove all passengers on the same Booking from the aircraft or the airport.
- All Passengers are required to check in online on Our Website and print their own boarding passes.
- Once a Group Booking has been made, the named Booker can’t be changed apart from the contact email address for that Booker can be changed by contacting the Groups customer services team.
- Please contact our Groups customer services team if you have any queries whilst making your Group Booking.
Definitions used in these Group Booking terms• “Booker” means either the Group Booker or the Group Organiser who acts as agent for all Passengers in the Booking;
• “Booking” means a Flight reservation;
• “Group” means the group on a Group Booking;
• “Group Booker” means a person who is at least 18 years of age and who makes a Group Booking for Flights on which he/she will be a Passenger;
• “Group Booking” means any Booking made for a group of 15 or more passengers through our dedicated group bookings team;
• “Group Organiser” means a person who is at least 18 years of age or a business entity (e.g. a travel agent) who makes a Group Booking for Flights on which he/she/it will not be a Passenger;
• “Group Passenger” means any Passenger on a Group Booking; and
• “Manifest” means the form provided by easyJet in which the names and passport information (and any other information required by easyJet on the form) of all Group Passengers must be provided by the Booker.