We offer a number of services in addition to our flight services, which are provided by our third party suppliers (“Additional Services”). You can purchase these Additional Services through us or via links we provide.
Specific terms and conditions apply when you purchase Additional Services. The applicable terms are as set out at the time of purchase in the booking process and in your booking confirmation for the particular Additional Service. Please make sure to read them carefully before completing your purchase.
- For car rental provided by CarTrawler, please see cars.easyjet.com. In addition, if you book your car together with your flight in one Booking with easyJet, this is treated as a ‘Package’ and our Package Booking Terms apply;
- For hotels provided by Booking.com, please see hotels.easyjet.com;
- For tours and activities provided by Getyourguide, please see activities.easyjet.com;
- Where you purchase car rental, a hotel or a tour separately to your flight but within 24 hours of making your flight Booking with us, this is treated as a ‘Linked Travel Arrangement’ – please see Linked Travel Arrangement for more details;
- For easyJet Holidays, please see holidays.easyjet.com;
- For other Additional Services such as parking and airport transfers, please see the relevant sections of our website and/or the partner site where you make the booking.
Your contract for Additional Services is with the relevant supplier. Where we arrange Additional Services for you, we do so only as the supplier's agent and we have no liability to you (except for any negligence on our part or where our Package Booking Terms apply) in making such arrangements. Prices offered for Additional Services are offered by the relevant supplier and accepted by you at the time of purchase.
You are responsible for making any necessary changes to your Additional Services if your flights change.