How do we protect your Personal Data?
We are committed to protecting the Personal Data we hold about you by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised, unlawful, or accidental access, loss, destruction or damage to your Personal Data. We are constantly taking steps to improve in the field of Information Security as the sector itself is constantly changing as well.
To help us to better protect your data there are some simple things you can do to help. It is important that you always keep your booking information, personal passwords and easyJet account details safe and secure to prevent any unauthorised access to your booking details and easyJet account:
- Choose a strong password when creating your easyJet account. Make sure it is unique to this account and do not share it with anyone. If you suspect your password has been unlawfully or accidently used by someone else, you should change it immediately.
- Try not to use the same password for more than one account. This will increase the risk of your data being compromised.
If you receive an email or text from ‘easyJet’ that you think is suspicious or fraudulent, don’t respond or click on any links. Examples might be:
- A booking referral that you are not aware of,
- An email you have received from what may be an easyJet email but is not legitimate,
- A communication relating to free easyJet flights.