Covid-19 home testing when travelling from the UK
Your safety and wellbeing is important to us. If you have a trip booked or just planning one, you will need to check whether the destination you are flying to requires that you provide evidence of a negative Covid-19 test before travel or on arrival. In some cases, this may need to be obtained within 72 hours of the flight departure.
If you live in the UK or just travelling from the UK, we have been working with accredited service providers to give you a couple of options. They can now offer you access to Covid-19 PCR testing at a discounted price, which you can conveniently take at home and send off to get your result.
A discounted home testing kit can be purchased directly from either 'Randox Health’ or ‘CityDoc’. Simply visit the provider’s website and order the number of home PCR test kits that you need. When you place your order, enter discount code easyJet2021 at checkout.
- ‘Randox Health’ – Provide home test kits which can be dropped off to one of their drop-off points which then goes direct to their accredited laboratories. Once the test kit is received by their laboratory, they aim to provide results within 12-24 hours. The cost per home test kit is £72. Click here to visit their website.
- ‘CityDoc’ – Provide home test kits that are delivered to and collected from your home by a courier. They aim to provide results within 48 hours. The cost per home test kit is £100. Click here to visit their website.
What can you expect?
- Purchase the kit(s) online (factor in sufficient time to meet any specific local authority/government requirements and timeframes for testing in terms of travel, and the time it will take for the provider to get you your results)
- Pay close attention to the detailed instructions for each step of the process.
- Register your kit online
- Do the test in the comfort of your own home
- Return your sample
- Receive your results
All testing is conducted independently by the provider. See their website for more information. If you decide to purchase any Covid-19 testing services, the service provider's terms and conditions will apply.
Please note this service is provided by accredited third parties and not by easyJet. We are not advertising Covid testing services as a travel service or as part of an easyJet product. easyJet is not responsible for the quality, timing or results of any testing and any impact this may have on your ability to travel.
Before you travel
For extra peace of mind, make sure you are covered by reviewing your travel insurance before you go.
It’s important that you do not go to the airport or travel if you have symptoms of Covid-19.
Check local government and public health websites for the relevant information on travel requirements and restrictions, including any specific Covid-19 test requirements and follow their advice. For more information visit out Country-Specific travel information page.