Check in and download mobile boarding passes on our app for flights departing from most airports around our network
Traveling with mobile boarding passes allows you to keep all of your trip information in one convenient and secure location. You can also reduce paper waste by avoiding unecessarly print outs. All you have to do is check in on the app and download your boarding pass on your iPhone or Android phone.
You can save up to eight boarding cards per flight, per device, which will be available offline if you don't have a date connection. Plus, you can store any downloaded boarding passes in the iOS Wallet app and Google Pay on Android, giving you even more convenience. For Android, all you need to do is make sure that Google Pay is already installed on your phone.
How do I download my mobile boarding pass?
- On the app's home screen, select My trips
- Select Check-in for your chosen trip
- Enter your password if you have submitted passport or ID details before and select Retrieve. If not, select No and Enter new details. Continue through to passenger information.
- If this is your first time inputting passenger information, remember that you can scan your passport using our passport scanning feature for the greatest convenience!
- Select Check-in on the APIS status screen once you've inputted passenger information for yourself and/or your passengers.
- Continue through to the extras screen, where you have the opportunity to add any last-minute luggage, seats or sports equipment
- Next, choose the flight(s) that you want to check-in for.
- Read the dangerous goods information and select Yes, Check-in to acknowledge and accept this
- You have now successfully checked-in! Select View boarding pass to access your boarding pass
- After you've downloaded your boarding pass(es), go to the home screen and select Boarding passes to access them again, quickly and conveniently
Airports that don’t accept mobile boarding passes
The majority of our airports accept mobile boarding passes; nevertheless, some airports, including those below, do not accept mobile boarding passes at the present time:
Sharm El Sheikh
If you’re flying from an airport that doesn't currently accept mobile boarding passes, please check in online on www.easyJet.com and print out a paper boarding pass for your flight.
Can I print boarding passes from the app?
The benefit of downloading your boarding passes on the app is there is no need to print anything out. Just open up the boarding pass on your phone and scan it at the boarding gate!