If you have requested an easyJet flight voucher online this will be emailed to the easyJet account holder that made the original booking. Our team are currently processing flight voucher requests within 7 days.
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue (unless otherwise advised by easyJet). You do not need to travel before the expiry date, you can book onto any flights that are on sale at the time you redeem your voucher.
- The voucher can be used on easyJet.com or the easyJet mobile app using the same easyJet account as the original booking. The voucher code must be entered on the payment page prior to completion of the booking. Only one voucher can be used per booking.
- If the new booking is greater than the voucher value, the difference must be paid by card. If the new booking is lower than the voucher value, the remaining value is stored and can be used on future bookings within the expiry date.
- The new booking must be for easyJet flights only (including any seats and bags booked at the same time). The voucher cannot be used where other ancillaries are added such as cars or travel insurance. Vouchers cannot be redeemed at the airport.
- The new booking must be made in the same currency as the voucher.
- Some booking types might not be eligible for a voucher and therefore a refund may be issued instead. If you made your booking via a tour operator, travel agent or OTA please contact them directly to get your voucher or refund. We are not responsible for any third party fees.
Extras from easyJet
For a limited period easyJet are offering customers a 25 PLN easyJet Flight voucher as an “extra from easyJet” when they choose to take an online flight voucher.
- 25 PLN extra Flight voucher
- 25 PLN per passenger per flight (based on your original booking)
- Redeemable for a future easyJet flight-only booking
- Valid for bookings made up to 12 months from date of issue (unless otherwise advised by easyJet), for travel on any date on sale at the time of booking
- Please note your flight voucher and your “extra from easyJet” will arrive separately, and additional vouchers may arrive at a later date.
- Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers are not combinable and only one voucher can be redeemed per booking. Vouchers cannot be redeemed after the expiry date.
- If your booking type is not eligible for a voucher and is processed as a refund instead, you will not be eligible for an extra from easyJet.