All the detail you need about the new programme we're trialling:
1. You have been selected to participate in a one year (from 1st August 2014 – 31st July 2015) trial programme of benefits (the "Trial Programme"). The Trial Programme benefits are provided entirely free of charge and there is no obligation on You to participate in the programme.
2. If you do choose to participate then anonymised details of Your participation will be recorded by Us to assess the success of the Trial Programme.
3. Your participation in the Trial Programme should be in good faith and You are not entitled to pass on any of the benefits to third parties for commercial gain.
4. All benefits are available to claim by contacting easyJet on the following dedicated customer support team number 0330 365 65 65 ("The Customer Support Team Number"). Opening hours 8am to 8pm 7 days a week, calls cost 5p per minute from BT landlines, mobiles and other providers' charges may vary.
5. All capitalised terms and definitions are references to terms and definitions in the Terms and Conditions of Flight Bookings ("the Terms and Conditions") (see easyjet.com). For the avoidance of doubt, the Trial Programme terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with and as supplemental to the Terms and Conditions and all Flights remain at all times subject to those Terms and Conditions.
6. We reserve the right to add to, amend, revise or cease to offer any of the benefits, or to bring forward the end of the Trial Programme period at our sole discretion at any time.
7. The benefits offered are as follows:
7.1. The Price Guarantee:
7.1.1. In the event that You find an Equivalent Flight offered by another airline through its own website at a price less than the price of a flight Booked through easyjet.com, either prior to or within 48 hours of Booking, then You will be entitled to claim:
(i) any difference between the price of the easyJet flight (based on standard fare including the easyJet admin fee, but excluding any credit card fee or baggage charge) and the Equivalent Flight (based on lowest available fare including that airline's admin or transaction fees, but not including any credit card fee or baggage charge); and
(ii) a sum equal to ten (10) percent of the difference between the flight prices.in the form of a credit to be used towards any future Booking made by You through the Customer Support Team within 6 months
7.1.2. For the purpose of claiming the benefits described at 7.1.1 above, an Equivalent Flight is deemed to be a flight on any airline which is not easyJet, where:
(i) that flight departs from and arrives into the same airports as the easyJet Flight
(ii) the scheduled departure time is no more than 1 hour prior to or 1 hour later than the scheduled departure time of the easyJet Flight.
7.1.3. In order to claim the credit, the relevant flight prices must be validated by an easyJet Customer Services Agent, in real-time (which may be taken up to 48 hours after the easyJet Flight Booking has been made).
7.2. The Price Promise:
7.2.1. If you book a flight through Our website and later find that the fare has fallen before departure (providing it isn't a promotion period), then You shall be entitled to claim a credit towards your next Flight (see Article 26 of the Terms and Conditions for full details).
7.3. Fee Free Changes:
7.3.1. You shall be entitled to make unlimited date changes to any Flight at no additional charge (provided that the route is not changed). You will only be required to pay any difference between the original fare paid and the lowest fare available for the new Flight at the time the change is made (see Article 9.1.1 of the Terms and Conditions for more details).
7.3.2. You shall be entitled to make up to five (5) passenger name changes at no charge during the Trial period and You will not be charged for any difference in the Flight price at the time of such change (see Article 6 of the Terms and Conditions).
To ensure you can receive our email, please add generationeasyJet@email.easyJet.com to your address book.
easyJet Airline Company Limited, registered in England with registered number: 3034606. Subsidiary of easyJet Plc, registered in England with registered number: 3959649. Registered Office: Hangar 89, London Luton Airport, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 9PF.