- The prize is three pairs of return standard easyJet flights from a UK airport of the Winner’s choice to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, subject to availability and as further described below (Flights). There will be four Winners. Each Winner will receive one pair of flights.
- The Winner/s and their travel companion/s are entitled to one (1) piece of standard hold baggage per person each way for the Flights and one (1) piece of hand baggage may be taken on board the Flights per person each way. Hold baggage and hand baggage weight, size and security requirements can be found on the easyJet website: http://www.easyjet.com/en/help/preparing-to-fly/baggage
- The Flights must be booked within 6 months of the prize notification date, and may be booked up to one year in advance.
- The Flights may be used 4 weeks after the prize notification date at the earliest.
- The Flights cannot be used on UK Bank Holidays.
- If a Winner cancels one or both of the Flights, no alternative or further Flights will be provided.
- The Winner and their travel companion must travel together on the same Flights.
- Each Entrant acknowledges that any costs not explicitly referred to in these terms and conditions as being part of the Flights shall be borne by the Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Flights exclude travel insurance, spending money, accommodation, and transfers to and from the airport.
- The Winner will be responsible for ensuring that they, and their travel companion, are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the Flights.
- The booking and use of the Flights is subject to easyJet’s standard terms and conditions available at: https://www.easyjet.com/en/terms-and-conditions.
- The Flights are provided by easyJet Airline Company Limited, Hangar 89, London Luton Airport, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 9PF.
To enter, entrants must comment on the competition image on social media with the city they‘d like to visit and who they’d like to take. The Winner/s will be picked at random from all eligible entrants.
easyJet excludes all liability in relation to the operation and administration of the competition.