With our market-leading Protection Promise, you can book with confidence, knowing, we've made our market-leading Protection Promise even more flexible for travel this year. Now you can book with even more flexibility and confidence, knowing that if plans change, so can your flights and holidays.
FLIGHTS PROTECTION PROMISE
Applicable to all our fares, you can book your flights with complete confidence, knowing you’re covered if you need to make any changes to your flights.
Transfer your flight fee free, up to 2 hours before your departure to any flights currently on sale and to any destination on our network. Applies to changes made up to and including 31 March 2022. Only if the new fare is higher will you be asked to pay the difference. Change fees may apply for changes made after the current fee waiver has ended.*
Easily request a cash refund or voucher if we cancel your flight. **
If your trip is impacted by a lockdown travel ban or mandatory hotel quarantine, you can transfer your flight for free to a later date, anytime up to 2 hours before departure, or opt for a voucher or refund, even if your flight is still operating. Applies to flights up to and including 31 December 2022.***
Please note: Travel Restriction Protection policy applies if:
- there’s a travel ban in place which means that travel is not allowed by law from or to the territory of departure or arrival of your flight; or
- travel is not banned but restrictions mean you must quarantine in a government-mandated hotel on arrival at, or return from, your flight destination
This policy does not apply
- where travel is not banned but there is advice or guidance against travel, or
- where other restrictions apply, such as self isolation or quarantine at home and/or testing requirements.
You can request a voucher or flight change at any time up to 2 hours before departure.*** Requests for a refund for a flight directly impacted by a lockdown travel ban can be made at any time`. Requests for a refund for a flight impacted by a mandatory hotel quarantine requirement can be made from 4 weeks before departure.
For more details on how to manage your booking when your trip is impacted, click here.
HOLIDAYS PROTECTION PROMISE
From our Best Price Guarantee, to the flexibility to book now and make changes to your holiday plans later, you’re protected with easyJet holidays. That’s a promise.
We’ll beat the price if you find the same holiday cheaper elsewhere.
A refund, with your deposit back as credit, and no fees 28 days before travel.
Fee free instalments and your full balance due just 28 days before travel.
Make fee free online changes to your booking up to 28 days before departure.
Plan ahead with confidence and keep your deposit if plans change 28 days before travel.
OUR EUROPE WITH CONFIDENCE PLEDGE
At easyJet, we know Europe better than anyone else. We’ve been connecting people and places for over 25 years, and we’re always committed to helping you feel safe to travel on our flights and holiday packages.
That’s why, in light of COVID pandemic, we’ve introduced our ‘Europe with Confidence Pledge’. A promise to you, our customers, that we’ll look out for your wellbeing, reaffirm our commitment on sustainability, and continue to offer great value.
Our teams have been working incredibly hard to ensure that the safety and wellbeing measures put in place at the airport, and on board our planes, help keep you safe and allow you to fly with confidence.
They have been introduced in consultation with aviation authorities, the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), and relevant national authorities and with the advice of our company medical advisor.
This includes thoroughly disinfecting our cabins on a daily basis, which provides surface protection from viruses and lasts for at least 24 hours.
What’s more our aircraft are fitted with state-of-the-art filtration technology (HEPA) that filter 99.97% of airborne contaminants in the cabin, including viruses and bacteria.
Face masks must be worn at the airport, at the gate when boarding the aircraft and throughout the flight. If you have an exemption from wearing a mask, you must bring a doctor’s letter or medical certificate which clearly states you’re exempt.
To find out more about the ways we’re looking after your wellbeing, visit our ‘Prepare to Fly with Confidence’ page here.
Even though the way we operate will look different for a while, we will not be compromising on the promises we have made around the environment. We recognise that we have a responsibility to minimise the impact of our flights and are focused on operating efficiently now, and on the development of electric aircraft in the future. In the interim, we continue to offset the carbon emissions from the fuel used for all of our flights on behalf of our customers and we’re proud to be the first major airline in the world to do so.
To find out more see our sustainability page.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity to travel, so for years we’ve been proud to offer our customers great value fares. And as people begin to reconnect with destinations they’ve missed, we promise to continue that commitment.
As ever, booking early tends to give you better prices. However, we do understand booking right now may feel uncertain, so we’d like to give you peace of mind when you do. We’ve improved our Freedom to Change policy for this year. You’ll now be able to switch your flights anytime up to 2 hours before departure without having to pay a change fee, to any flights currently on sale in our schedule and to any destination. Applies to changes made up to the 31 March 2022. Plus, all our easyJet holiday packages remain ATOL protected, and if the authorities happen to halt travel to your destination before your flight, we’ll inform you as soon as we can with the next steps.
Europe with Confidence Pledge explained:
Terms and Conditions:
*FREEDOM TO CHANGE:
To give you extra flexibility, we're currently waiving our flight change fee for changes made up to 2 hours before departure. Applies to changes made up to and including 31 March 2022, to any flights currently on sale in our schedule and to any destination. Standard terms and conditions apply to all changes. If the new fare is higher, you'll be required to pay the fare difference. No credit is given if the new fare is lower. All changes must be made at least 2 hours before departure. Change fees may apply for changes made after the current fee waiver has ended.
Should any flights be cancelled, customers will be notified directly via email and will be informed of their options, which include transferring to an alternative flight, receiving a voucher for the value of the booking or applying for a refund via Manage Bookings.
***TRAVEL RESTRICTION PROTECTION
If your trip is impacted by a lockdown travel ban or mandatory hotel quarantine, we understand that you may need to change your plans. Our ‘Protection Promise’ gives you ‘Travel Restriction Protection’, so you have a number of flexible options available to you, even if your flight is still operating:
- Transfer your flight to any date and flight on sale, and to any destination on the easyJet network:
- Transfer to another easyJet flight for free within the same country as your original booking, anytime up to 2 hours before your departure. You can manage this yourself online in Manage Bookings or via our mobile app, but in the event that the new fare is higher, please contact our Customer Services Team to make the change for you, so that you won’t be charged any fare difference.
- Transfer to another easyJet flight fee free to a different country, anytime up to 2 hours before your departure. You can manage this yourself online in Manage Bookings or via our mobile app. If the new fare is higher, you’ll be asked to pay the fare difference only.
- Request a flight voucher by contacting our Customer Services Team. The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and gives you the flexibility to book travel anywhere on our network when you're ready to fly.
- Request a refund, by contacting our Customer Services Team
- You can request a refund for a flight directly impacted by a lockdown travel ban at any time.
- You can request a refund for a flight impacted by a mandatory hotel quarantine requirement from 4 weeks before your planned travel date.
Applies to changes made up to and including 31 December 2022. Standard terms and conditions apply to all changes. Requests for a refund for a flight impacted by a mandatory hotel quarantine requirement can be made from 4 weeks before departure. Requests for vouchers, flight changes or a refund for a flight directly impacted by a lockdown travel ban can be requested at any time, but any changes or requests must be made at least 2 hours before departure. Where changes or requests are made via our Customer Services Team, please check our Customer Service opening hours to ensure you allow sufficient time before your intended flight departure time.
Please note this Travel Restriction Protection policy applies only if:
- there is a travel ban in place which means that travel is not allowed by law from or to the territory of departure or arrival of your flight; or
- travel is not banned but restrictions mean you must quarantine in a government-mandated hotel scheme on arrival at, or return from, your flight destination
This policy does not apply where travel is not banned but there is advice or guidance against travel, or where other restrictions apply such as self isolation or quarantine at home and/or testing requirements. However until 31 March 2022, our Freedom to Change policy means you can change your flights fee-free up to two hours before departure (see our Protection Promise for more details - fare difference may apply).
If you arranged other services for your trip, including accommodation, transport or car hire, please contact the relevant service provider directly to let them know of the changes to your trip.