Barcelona Airport Guide
"Welcome to Barcelona airport. On behalf of easyJet I would like to wish you a pleasant journey whether you are arriving or departing from our beautiful city. My team will ensure your journey through the airport is smooth and easy at every step. Have a great flight!" (Mercedes, Airport Manager)
Departing from Barcelona Airport
1. Check-in online
- Whether you are travelling with cabin bag only or hold luggage, please check in online.
- You can check in online and print your boarding pass from 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
2. Bag Drop
- Our dedicated Bag Drop area is located in Terminal 2C
- All UK flights depart from gates in a departure lounge marked ‘M0’, and the rest of European destinations depart from a departure lounge marked ‘M1’, all within Terminal 2C
Arriving at Barcelona Airport
- All easyJet flights arrive into terminal 2B
- Should you need to make any enquiries regarding the delivery or status of your baggage, our Lost and Found office is located next to the baggage conveyor belts immediately before the exit.
- Once you go through security there are small coffee shops in both departure lounge ‘M1’ and ‘M0’ where you can purchase drinks and snacks, alternatively we offer a great selection on board our flights.
- Once in the departure lounge please listen out for announcements, and remember, if you are flying to a UK destination, you must proceed to ‘M0’, immediately after the security control, follow the signs until you get to passport control, once in the departure lounge your gate will be announced in due time.
- The train connecting Barcelona city with the airport is located in terminal 2, there is a 15 minute walk from the train station to our bag drop area in terminal 2C
For more detailed information on on the airport view terminal map.
Find a great deal on car rental from the airport with our car rental partner Europcar.
Pre book your door-to-door airport transfers with our transfer partner Holiday Taxis.
Take a look at our selection of comfortable and convenient airport hotels.
Find out more information on travelling to and from the airport including details on local bus and train services.
Remember to check in online and print your boarding pass for your flight. The service is free and is available from 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
Cabin bags only?
If you only have cabin bags you can head straight to the departure gate. Remember to check in online 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure and to print your boarding pass ready for your flight.
If you have hold luggage, check in online and print your boarding pass, then once at the airport, take your bags to one of the easyJet 'Bag drop' desks located in the departure hall.
Need some help?
If you have any specific needs or access requirements during your trip, please let us know online or by calling 0843 224 4165, no later than 48 hours before your scheduled departure time.
We recommend arriving at the airport with plenty of time before you depart so you can get through security and find your boarding gate.