Kalamata Airport Guide
"Welcome to Kalamata airport. We have a great team here that are ready to assist you in your journey through the airport to make it easy, at every step. So, if you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us! We look forward to seeing you soon."
Departing from Kalamata Airport
1. Check-in online
- Whether you are travelling with cabin bag only or hold luggage, please check in online.
- You can check in online and print your boarding pass from 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
2. Bag Drop
- Once at the airport look for the 'Bag Drop' signs if you have bags to be placed in the hold.
- Keep a close eye on the departure information screens to check which gate your flight is departing from.
- Distance to gates vary from airport to airport and may require a several minute walk. It is best to find out as soon as possible which gate your flight is departing from to then see how long it will take to get there.
- Boarding methods also vary depending on where you are travelling from. Some require a short bus transfer from the terminal to aircraft whilst others use an "air-jetty" or require a short walk from the gate to aircraft.
Arriving at Kalamata Airport
- Our team are ready on hand if you have any questions or require assistance.
- There are only basic facilities at Kalamata airport including an ATM, a cafe, and two small shops which contain small gifts and local souvenirs.
The airport is located between Kalamata and Messene on the GR-82.
Find a great deal on car rental from the airport with our car rental partner Europcar.
There is a bus stop located right outside of the airport, which has regular buses to Kalamata, but other destinations may be difficult to get to and require that you hire a taxi. If possible, try to book your taxi before you land. Most drivers will be happy to stand outside with a sign with your name on it awaiting your arrival. This can end up saving you a lot of stress and time during peak hours where there is a lot of competition to get a taxi.
Pre book your door-to-door airport transfers with our transfer partner Holiday Taxis.
Take a look at our selection of comfortable and convenient airport hotels.
Remember to check in online and print your boarding pass for your flight. The service is free and is available from 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
Cabin bags only?
If you only have cabin bags you can head straight to the departure gate. Remember to check in online 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure and to print your boarding pass ready for your flight.
If you have hold luggage, check in online and print your boarding pass, then once at the airport, take your bags to one of the easyJet 'Bag drop' desks located in the departure hall.
Need some help?
If you have any specific needs or access requirements during your trip, please let us know online or by calling 0843 224 4165, no later than 48 hours before your scheduled departure time.
We recommend arriving at the airport with plenty of time before you depart so you can get through security and find your boarding gate.