Together, we have so far raised over
£7 million for children
Soccer Aid 2016
Between 27 May and 6 June, we’re collecting funds on board to support Unicef’s Soccer Aid appeal. Soccer Aid, a celebrity football match, is back for a tenth year on Sunday June the fifth at Old Trafford and raises vital money to help Unicef build a safer world for children.
Around the world children are in terrible danger, but by donating to Soccer Aid on board our flights* you can help Unicef keep thousands more children safe with life-saving food, vaccines and clean water. The UK government will double your donation, so we can help Unicef reach even more children.*Collections will be carried out by UK based crew on flights departing and entering the UK only.
Changing the world for good for children
Thanks to the support of easyJet customers and employees, our Change for Good partnership has already made an extraordinary impact:
- Helped to vaccinate 5.3 million mothers and babies against deadly diseases
- Helped keep 2 million children safe from polio
- Protected 4.8 million children from blindness through vitamin A supplements
- Helped Unicef support children affected by emergencies like the Nepal earthquake and the crisis in Syria and the surrounding region
- Plus – funds have most recently been allocated to purchase approximately 4 million doses of polio vaccines for a major polio campaign in Afghanistan
Thank you for your support.
Banner baby image: © UNICEF/UNI85764/Holtz