How do I join?
- easyJet Flight Club (“the Scheme”) is a loyalty programme for our most frequent flyers and its benefits are personal to its members and their immediate friends and family.
- Membership is by invitation from easyJet. You will be given a unique membership number which You must use whenever You wish to take advantage of the benefits of the Scheme.
- Memberships last for 1 year from when You join the Scheme. We will review how frequently You have flown just before the end of each year and let You know if Your membership will end or be renewed for another year.
- We may publish information about the types of customers that We may invite and how We decide whether memberships will be renewed from time to time in the FAQ section that supports these terms and conditions.
How do I get in touch to take advantage of the Scheme benefits?
- Once You are a member you can make a booking as usual on easyJet.com. Just make sure that You log into Your account before making any bookings so that We know it’s You.
- If You want to use the Scheme benefits You can call us on the dedicated number which was sent with Your invitation. The team is open 8am to 8pm 7 days a week. Call charges apply.
Who gets the benefits?
- You will have access to these benefits on every flight on which You travel. If You made the booking Yourself through Your member account, the benefits will be extended to all Passengers travelling on the booking with You. However, if another Passenger makes a change which means that they are no longer travelling with You, they will no longer receive the benefits.
What are the benefits?The Price Guarantee:
- If You find an equivalent flight cheaper with another airline, then We’ll refund the difference between the Flight price on easyJet.com and the other airline’s standard fare and give You an easyJet Flight voucher worth 10% of that difference on top.
- An equivalent flight is one that is publicly available on another airline’s website either at the time that You wish to book with us or within 48 hours after any booking with Us is made. An equivalent flight must also be a flight that departs from and arrives into the same airport(s) as the easyJet Flight. There must also be no more than 1 hour between the scheduled flight times of the easyJet Flight and the flight operated by the other airline. The prices to be compared are the lowest standard fares on the relevant flights, including any applicable administration fee, but excluding any credit card or baggage charges.
- If You want to claim under this price guarantee You will have to keep a record of the flights and price offered by the other airline and call our scheme customer services team so that they can check and validate Your claim, which may take up to 48 hours from the time that You make Your request.
- If You book a flight through Our website and later find that price has fallen before departure (providing it isn’t a promotional price), then You can claim an easyJet flight voucher for the value of the difference in price. See Article 25 (as updated from time to time) of the Terms and Conditions for full details.
- You can change the date and route of travel for any Booking (as long as it is not a Booking for a Flexi Fare) as many times as You like without paying our usual change fee. You will have to pay any difference between the original fare paid and the lowest fare available for the new Flight at the time the change is made.
- You can change the name of any Passenger on a Booking up to five (5) times a year. We will only count one change even if a Booking contains several individual Flights.
- If You make a name change that removes You, the scheme member, from the Booking, then it will not be possible to make any other name or date changes under this scheme after that point, unless you make a further name change so that you are once again included in the Booking.
- easyJet flight vouchers can only be used to pay (or part pay) for easyJet Flights through the scheme customer services team and are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- We reserve the right to add to, amend, revise or cease to offer any of the benefits on 30 days’ notice by email to You.
- You must make fair and reasonable use of the Scheme, making bookings only for You and Your immediate friends and family. That means that: (1) Your membership number is personal to You and must not be sold or transferred to anyone else. (2) You promise to comply with any reasonable request from Us relating to Your use and enjoyment of the Scheme.
- If We consider that You have broken any of these terms or in any way abused the benefits offered by the Scheme, We will stop Your membership of the Scheme. We will let You know if this happens.
- These terms apply to you on top of the Terms and Conditions of Flight Bookings (“the Terms and Conditions”) (see easyjet.com). All terms that start with capital letters here are defined in those Terms and Conditions. If there is any clash between what these Flight Club terms say and those Terms and Conditions say, then those Terms and Conditions win.
Version 1- February 2016