Mobile Boarding Passes
Check in and download mobile boarding passes on our app for any flights departing from most airports around our network*.
(*see below a list of airports currently not using mobile boarding passes)
Mobile boarding passes make travel easier by allowing you to keep all your travel information in one place. It means you no longer need to print out your boarding passes on paper!
Once you have the app, all you need to do is check in and download your boarding pass on your iPhone or Android mobile device.
Download the iPhone App Now >
Download the Android App Now >
Your mobile boarding pass is saved onto your handset offline (so no need to worry about accessing wifi or roaming charges abroad). You're then ready for your pass to be scanned at the Bag Drop desks, Security checkpoints and gate, and presented when boarding the aircraft. It really is that simple.
Some useful tips:
• Check-in on your mobile or PC and then simply download the boarding pass to your mobile
• Add your easyJet boarding pass to Passbook (iOS 6 and above users only).
• Check-in up to two hours before you fly.
• If you’ve only got a cabin bag, just go straight to security and onto your gate.
• Mobile check-in works for your own bookings and those made for you by others, just login or ‘add a booking’.
• No need to have an easyJet account.
• See which flights you still need to check-in for.
• No need for a network or internet connection to access your boarding passes, once downloaded they’re stored offline. So no roaming charges.
For more information check our Mobile Boarding Pass FAQs >
If you’re flying from an airport that doesn't currently offer mobile boarding passes, please check in online and print out a paper boarding pass for your flight. Please see below for a full list of airports that are not currently using mobile boarding passes.
Find out more and how to download the iPhone App and Android App.