Mobile Boarding Passes
We’ve added mobile check-in and boarding passes to the easyJet app!
You can now check in and download mobile boarding passes on the app for any flights departing from 102 airports.
***London Gatwick NOW supports multiple mobile boarding passes on 1 device***
Multiple Boarding Passes on 1 device...
A number of airports now support multiple boarding passes per flight (up to 5 passengers travelling as a family or group can access all their boarding passes on 1 device.) Multiple boarding passes on one device is a trial and is currently supported only at these airports. View current availability for mobile boarding passes >
Mobile boarding passes make travel easier by allowing you to keep all your travel information in one place...
No more paper or searching for a printer
. All you have to do is check in and download your boarding pass on your iPhone or Android mobile device. Your mobile boarding pass is now saved and ready to be scanned at the Bag Drop desks, security checkpoints and gate, and presented when boarding the aircraft. It’s that simple.
• Check-in on your mobile or PC and then simply download the boarding pass to your mobile
• Add your easyJet boarding pass to Passbook (iOS 6 and above users only).
• Check-in up to two hours before you fly.
• If you’ve only got a cabin bag, just go straight to security and onto your gate.
• Mobile check-in works for your own bookings and those made for you by others, just login or ‘add a booking’.
• No need to have an easyJet account.
• See which flights you still need to check-in for.
• No need for a network or internet connection to access your boarding passes, once downloaded they’re stored offline. So no roaming charges.
For more information check our Mobile Boarding Pass FAQs >
If you’re flying from an airport that isn’t in our customer trial, please check in online and print out a paper boarding pass for your flight.
Find out more and how to download the iPhone App and Android App.