NEW! Missed Flight Cover – If you miss your flight by up to 4 hours, we’ll get you on the next available flight or give you a full flight refund… no questions.If you miss your flight for any reason, even if it’s your own fault, we’ll get you on the next available flight to the same destination free of charge or offer you a full flight refund.
We’re passionate about making travel easy and affordable for our passengers and recognise that many of you have an inherent fear of missing your flight. So we’re launching a new and innovative product to take away that worry, in the event you miss your flight we'll help you continue on your journey free of charge or give you the choice of a full flight refund.
• Simple at airport solution - no complicated paperwork or lengthy claims process
• 24/7 dedicated Missed Flight Cover customer helpline
• Covers all flight related extras including baggage, speedy boarding, allocated seats, excess baggage, sports equipment, flight admin fee, payment charges and local airport taxes
• Whatever the reason you’re delayed getting to the airport (bad weather, traffic jams, you oversleep, breakdown or miss your train or bus) you can relax knowing you have Missed Flight Cover.
There are just 3 key terms and conditions:
1. You arrive at the airport within 4 hours after your scheduled departure
2. You are fit to fly as per our terms and conditions of travel
3. You proceed to the Sales Desk and make your claim before you leave the airport
How does it work?
1. Purchase Missed Flight Cover when you book your flights through easyJet.com
2. If you arrive late at the airport or departure gate and have missed your flight, then proceed to the easyJet Sales Desk (NB: In the event the Sales Desk is closed, simply call the Missed Flight Cover Helpline (as detailed on your policy document).
3. The Sales Desk will confirm you have valid cover and will make a note on your booking that you have arrived at the airport and missed your flight. They will give you the number for the Missed Flight Cover Helpline. Remain at the airport and call this number, where our friendly help desk will offer you the choice of re-booking your flight or claiming a full flight refund.
a. Re-book Option: They will give you details of the next available flight(s) and re-book your ticket(s) for you. You will need your policy document to hand and to collect your new boarding pass from the airport Sales Desk.
b. Refund Option: You will need to confirm which flights you’d like refunded (eg outbound, inbound or both). They will register your claim so that we can process the refund back to your original payment card.