Things to Do in Palma Nova
Things to do in Palma Nova
Want to learn more about the wonderful Palma Nova attractions you can expect to visit when you book a holiday to this friendly Majorcan resort? Read on for the easyJet holidays overview of the best things to see and do when you arrive in Palma Nova. There really is something for everyone, whether you want a family activity or a lively bar.
- No holiday to Palma Nova is complete without some time spent on its three beaches, all of which are home to plenty of water sports. You can try out everything from paragliding to scuba diving.
- Wander across the golden sands of the main Playa de Palmanova beach, which has a Blue Flag, or visit the Son Caliu cove.
- For Palma Nova’s most tranquil beach stay, spend your time on the Playa Es Carregador. This is a more relaxed choice, with a marina and a selection of seafood restaurants.
- One of the most popular Palma Nova attractions for a family is the Pirates Adventure Show! A must if you’re a fan of family entertainment featuring swashbuckling pirates, acrobatics, pyrotechnics and more. For adults there is an un-cut evening version too!
- Thrill seekers in your family? Enjoy the rides at the Palma Nova Western Park theme park. Here you’ll find wild-west themed attractions and a fantastic water park with numerous water slides and a relaxing lazy river (sit back on an inflatable and float around effortlessly).
- Head to Magaluf, just ten minutes' walk from your resort, and enjoy the Nemo Submarine adventure, where you’ll plunge 30 metres below the surface.
- Want to experience the wild nightlife of Mallorca? Visit the nearby Magaluf which is a real clubbers’ paradise! BCM is the largest club in Europe and it has five floors to keep you occupied.
- Palma Nova has its own scene as well. The Pacha nightclub on the outskirts of the resort is a favourite with young clubbers.
- There are so many bars here that you’ll be spoilt for choice. If you want a taste of Ireland then you’ll love the Irish haunts, including Molly Malone’s, and sports fans might like Hennessy’s World of Sport Bar.
- When you’re not soaking up the sun on the Palma Nova beaches, try a spot of shopping! Palma Nova has a commercial shopping centre and many places to buy your family and friends a souvenir.
- If you want a full day of retail therapy then take a bus or taxi to Palma City, Majorca’s capital, for some fantastic malls and an array of fashion stores.
- Typical Majorcan souvenirs include pearls, which have been produced since the 1800s, and espadrille shoes, which come in many different colours.
Culture and Sport
- The Caves of Gènova are just a ten minute drive away. You can have a guided group tour around them and take some brilliant holiday photos.
- Palma City has a rich historical past. Whether you want to see the 14th Century Bellver Castle, go to an art gallery or visit the cathedral, there’s enough to satisfy young and old holidaymakers.
- Want to get into sport on holiday? There are lots of golf courses close to the resort, including Poniente and Santa Ponsa. Tennis is also popular in Majorca – Rafael Nadal was born here, so you can follow in his footsteps by playing a game or two at one of the local clubs.
easyJet holidays to Palma Nova
Book your break to Palma Nova for a holiday that promises sun, water sports and activity all night. Choose easyJet holidays for your flights and accommodation to save even more money on your cheap Palma Nova trip.