Things to Do in San Antonio
Things to do in San Antonio
If you’re planning your next holiday to San Antonio make sure you read easyJet holidays guide to the best San Antonio attractions and things to do in this Ibiza town. San Antonio is famous for being a fantastic clubbing destination, but it has so much more to offer its visitors.
- The main beach of San Antonio is a splendid location to spend an afternoon soaking up the sun. It is 500 metres long and offers sun loungers, parasols, life guards, restaurants, shops and bars.
- Nearby, you may also enjoy a walk on the sands of Caló des Moro (otherwise known as the Sunset Strip), Es Pouet, Playa S'Estanyol, Playa Pinet or Playa Belle –each just as well equipped for a whole day by the sea!
- Fancy a bit of holiday competition? Take your family or friends to the Paintball Lounge Party centre for some adrenalin fuelled fun. When you’re not chasing each other with paintball weapons there’s a pool to relax by.
- Get Wet! There are lots of water based San Antonio attractions to try, including a ride on a Twister Jet, a high speed boat which will take you for a wild spin across the waves.
- Discover the underwater delights of the Ibiza coast which a diving session. The Arenal Diving Centre will give you everything you need to get going.
- The nightlife in San Antonio is quite remarkable with the town being awash with eager partiers every evening! A must visit is the Sunset Strip bars, pubs and clubs. The most famous venue is Café del Mar, but another one to try is Mambo a club that renowned for its BBC Radio 1 parties.
- The West End is also a hive of clubs and discos for those who like to party. Try a night in Es Paradis or Eden for a particularly lively evening.
A holiday to San Antonio doesn’t have to break the bank. Book with easyJet holidays, a brand you can trust, and enjoy low cost accommodation and affordable flights. Plus, when you book both together online you will save even more!