Things to Do in Ibiza
What to do in Ibiza
Ibiza is so much more than a party island; the beautiful cove beaches and magical pine forests. Ibiza is a World Heritage site, renowned for its magnificent architecture and rich sealife. Ibiza Town is steeped in culture and history, whereas San Antonio is sure to provide an energy kick for the relentless festivities. Here easyJet holidays tells you how to get the best out of your Ibiza holiday experience.
Places to see in Ibiza
- Cova de Can Marca is a collection of underground caverns spectacularly lit up by coloured lights. Not to be missed.
- The old walled town of D’Alt Vila is packed with historical legacies, from the Romans who built the fortified walls to the French invasion. Placa de Vila lies just inside the walls, where you can visit the upmarket restaurants, galleries and shops.
- Ibiza is blessed by its beautiful cove beaches, perfect for relaxation and exploration. The rocky headlands surrounding the crystal waters are a picturesque place to soak up the sun.
- La Marina and Sa Penya are nestled between the harbour, where you can visit the boutiques, markets and restaurants. Ibiza’s laid back hippy vibe offsets the bustling business of these streets.
- At the port, there are teams of ferries to shuttle you to and from Formentera, Ibiza’s stunning sister island, as well as Cala’s Conta, Bassa and Tarida, the tranquil islands surrounding the coastline.
Dining out in Ibiza
- In the old town, visit the exclusive restaurants of Place de Vila for something extra special in a romantic setting.
- Ibiza is home to a number of roadside tavernas, where traditional music plays and much-loved dishes are served, from saltimbocca to home cooked pizzas.
- In San Antonio, you must enjoy an evening at one of the famous sunset cafes. Sip an exotic cocktail as you soak up the last rays of the day’s sunshine.
Nightlife in Ibiza
- Ibiza is famous for its world-class night time entertainment. The central Square of San Antonio is lined with classy bars to begin the evening’s merriments.
- A number of renowned clubs are set in Ibiza, from Pacha to Es Paradis, with well-known resident DJs spinning rapturous tunes through the night.
Check out all the easyJet holidays things to do in Spain pages and learn about all the fantastic attractions Spain has to offer.
Ibiza has everything to offer holidaymakers: beautiful landscapes, relaxed dining and raving club nights. Book with easyJet holidays today for flexible and low cost deals to make your Ibiza experience unforgettable.