Skiing with the wind rushing through your hair, making flawless runs down an empty mountain or simply carving fresh tracks in the cold snow beneath you; skiing is without a doubt an amazing activity. Whatever it is about this incredible sport that drives you to the top of the ski lift each time, the world is positively addicted to this winter sport.
When it comes to finding the right place for you to ski or snowboard there is a huge variety of choice. For almost guaranteed good snow head for the steady reliability of the France’s ski resorts like Three Valleys and L’Espace Killy. Or, choose the laid back resorts in Italy, offering great value and conditions better suited to beginners and intermediate riders.
Bulgaria offers fantastic value for visitors, with ski passes some of the cheapest in Europe; ideal for those on a budget. Feel the snow carve beneath your feet as you ride down Bulgaria’s top ski resorts in Bankso, Borovets and Pamporovo.
Ever gaining in popularity, the ski resorts in Austria are fast becoming the most popular choice in the world. Not only do the Austrian resorts offer great value, but the locals provide a welcoming and warm community where you will dance on tables with your ski boots on till the sun comes up.
So whether you want to cross country ski in Andorra, or hit some jumps and rails in Mayrhofen’s terrain parks, there are some amazing deals to help you discover all the on-piste action.
Save £75^ per booking on ski holidays to France, Austria, Switzerland & Italy when you enter code SKI75
- 7 nights, 3 star, self catering in Valloire in the French Alps from £106pp^ departing from Birmingham
- 7 nights, 3 star, self catering in Bormio in the Italian Alps from £190pp^ departing from Edinburgh
- 7 nights, 4 star, room only in Zell Am See in the Austrian Alps from £372pp^ departing from Liverpool
- 7 nights, 3 star, self catering in Interlaken in the Swiss Alps from £277pp^ departing from Newcastle
Check out these great last minute ski deals from just £124pp^. What are you waiting for..?
- 7 nights, 4 star, self catering in Bansko in Bulgaria from £143pp^ departing from Stansted
- 7 nights, 3 star, self catering in Canillo in Andorra from £128pp^ departing from Luton
- 7 nights, 4 star, room only in Valloire in the French Alps from £136pp^ departing from Stansted
- 7 nights, 3 star, self catering in Saint Sorlin d’Arves in the French Alps from £124pp^ departing from Gatwick
If you're after a little more luxury to return to after a great day on the snow, check out these 4 star deals from £235pp^
- 7 nights, 4 star, self catering in Bansko in Bulgaria from £296pp^ departing from Gatwick
- 7 nights, 4 star, self catering in Valmeinier in the French Alps from £235pp^ departing from Bristol
- 7 nights, 4 star, self catering in Villars in the Swiss Alps from £246pp^ departing from Southend
- 7 nights, 4 star, self catering in Zell Am See in the Austrian Alps from £350pp^ departing from Gatwick
^£75 off per booking on ski holidays applies when you enter code SKI75 when booking a ski holiday to France, Italy, Switzerland and Austria with a minimum 7 night stay in one booking transaction on the easyJet Holidays website. Offer valid on holidays departing between 14/02/14 and 30/04/14. Voucher code expires midnight 18/02/14. The voucher code can only be used once per booking, must be entered at the time of booking, cannot be applied retrospectively and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
^All Holiday Prices have extremely limited availability & were correct and available on 12/02/14. Prices are per person (pp). Prices include admin fee. Additional charges for credit card payment, baggage and transfers.