Fashion and travel constantly inspire each other – just ask designer Ada Zanditon, whose new collection saw her heading to Cyprus with easyJet holidays to capture its beautiful landscapes and fascinating culture. If you've been inspired by travel style, or you want to visit a shopping hotspot abroad, read on for top tips on the best places to visit, from timeless city breaks that follows in the footsteps of models and magazine editors to trendy destinations that never go out of fashion.
- Why it’s on trend: Paris is at the top of every fashionista’s list. A Parisian city break oozes class, playing host to Fashion Week and the couture shows. Even if you can’t afford to shop at the legendary fashion houses, there are plenty of more purse-friendly ways to enjoy your holiday and come home with some excellent souvenirs.
- Shopping tips: The streets are home to some of the best department stores in the world, and you’ll be spoilt for choice in Galeries Lafayette and Printemps. If you have money to burn and a serious fashion addiction then the Collette store comes highly recommended by bloggers and style editors. For more affordable brands then the Forum des Halles underground mall has plenty of recognisable names.
- Why it’s on trend: Another fashion capital, Milan is full of Italian cool and it makes for a really exciting city break. Synonymous with designer clothes, the city is home to four main streets crammed with high-end stores that will take your breath away.
- Shopping tips: Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga are the key areas for shops, within the Golden Triangle of designer boutiques, though you might only be able to do window shopping when you see the prices! Corso Vittorio Emanuele and Corso Garibaldi have more reasonably priced stores and some international chains. Further afield, outlets are available just outside the city at Serravalle, which has the biggest range of outlet shops in Europe.
- Why it’s on trend: Morocco’s capital has been in demand since the 60s, thanks to its independent vibe and cool market streets. Whether you want to hang out in a Hammam or sleep under the stars, this really is a luxurious place to visit for a stylish holiday. Don’t miss the chic Majorelle Gardens when you stay in Marrakech.
- Shopping tips: Look for jewellery and leather goods in the Djemaa el Fna, which is a maze of stalls and attracts fashion bloggers from around the world. Also look out for argan oil, which is a trendy hair treatment that comes from Morocco and is much cheaper to buy here than at home.
Book your fashionable getaway with easyJet holidays and escape for less
Now you’ve seen the list, why not get planning your stylish holiday? With flexible booking options, save money by picking your flights and accommodation from easyJet holidays.