Holidays in Cyprus
Holidays in Cyprus
- Top Resorts in Cyprus: Holiday to Ayia Napa for the nightlife, relax on Paphos' beaches, or visit Limassol for its history.
- When to go: Due to the year-round good weather, Cyprus holidays are great for any time of the year, whether you want a winter warmer or some summer sizzle.
- Top attractions: The Ayios Neophytos monastery in Paphos for culture enthusiasts, WaterWorld Waterpark in Ayia Napa for all the family, and the Kolossi Castle in Limassol for some great pictures.
Why book with easyJet holidays?
There is a range of competitive deals on offer which are constantly changing.
More on Cyprus
Cyprus is located in the warmth of the Mediterranean sea. it's a sandy paradise and with influences from Turkey, Greece, and the Middle East, it's fascinating country to visit. legend has it that the Greek goddess of love Aphrodite was born from the waves on Cyprus' beach and it's easy to see why - Cyprus is simply stunning.
Visitors are attracted by powerful romantic folklore, epic narratives from over 10,000 years of fascinating history, and of course the vast array of culinary delights on offer.
Who should go to Cyprus?
If you're looking for an alternative clubbing holiday then check out the Paphos holidays on offer. A holiday to Cyprus surprisingly has a lot of fantastic nightlife on offer - plus you'll feel a million miles away from home!
Paphos also offers a whole range of history to discover - it's a UNESCO World Heritage Site. For even more history take your holiday in Limassol and lap up the culture of the historic fortress town.
Beaches are in abundance in Cyprus and the best beaches include Nissi Beach near Ayia Napa which is popular with young groups, and Fig Tree Bay which is great for families on holiday in Cyprus.
What's the culture like?
Cyprus is famous for its food, so whether you've been raving or rambling, there's no need to go hungry. Local specialities include haloumi cheese, dolomades, and kleftiko. A divide runs across the country with the Greek Cypriots residing in the south and the Turkish Cypriots in the north. This has led to a unique culture with strong influences from both areas running through the country. Cyprus drives on the left as well, so if you hire a car out you'll feel right at home!
Love this? Then you'll love...
- Greece for its history and similar beaches. Discover the connected history of the two nations by taking a holiday to Rhodes or explore the other Greek destinations on offer.
- Similarly a Turkey holiday is great for getting to know the deep-rooted history of this area, or simply to enjoy the Mediterranean climate.
- A holiday to Egypt is only another 45 minutes flying time on top of Cyprus'; this fantastic country is surprisingly accesssible when you book with easyJet holidays.