What are FLEXI fares?
easyJet FLEXI fares are available on all routes and provide unlimited flexibility to change the date of your flights up to two hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
FLEXI fares can be booked directly online at easyJet.com or by calling our Customer Service Team. They can also be booked via business travel agents, Global Distribution Systems (such as Galileo, Amadeus and Sabre) and self booking tools.
FLEXI fares include the following benefits:
- Unlimited free date changes to your flight within a 4 week period – from 1 week before to 3 weeks after the original travel date. easyJet FLEXI fares are available to book 120 days from the current date.
- Free route changes (unless the new fare is higher, then the applicable difference applies)
- 1 piece of hold luggage (20kg max)
- 1 piece of hand baggage and 1 small under seat bag
- Dedicated Speedy Check-in
- Be among the first to board the aircraft
- An Up Front seat
- Fast track security at selected airports
- No extra booking fees (unless additional services are added)
- Free of charge Flexi fares change can be made from 24 hours after booking and up to 2 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure
- No refund applies if passenger is unable to fly
- Enjoy to up to £5 to spend on food and drink from our onboard selection when you show your FLEXI boarding pass onboard. Printed and mobile boarding passes only.
Standard terms and conditions apply.
Name changes will be charged according to the standard terms and conditions.
FLEXI fares and standard fares cannot be mixed within one booking – i.e. all sectors on your booking will need to be easyJet FLEXI fare.
Changes cannot be made within the first 24 hours that follow the initial easyJet FLEXI Booking.