Glasgow Airport Guide
"Welcome! Glasgow is one of the easiest airports to travel through – direct off the M8 motorway, the layout and signage is clear and security achieves 95% of customers through in 10minutes. We are here to welcome you and make your journey easy, at every step. Enjoy your flight with us!" (Jacqui, Airport Manager)
Departing from Glasgow Airport
1. Check-in online
- Whether you are travelling with cabin bag only or hold luggage, please check in online.
- You can check in online and print your boarding pass from 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
2. Bag Drop
- Our Bag Drop is located in the centre of Terminal 1 directly opposite the main door.
- easyJet operates from all available piers at Glasgow. This is to accommodate departures within the United Kingdom and those operating to International destinations.
- Departure gates will appear on the airport information screens 50 minutes before the departure time. Screens are throughout the airport for your convenience.
Arriving at Glasgow Airport
- Arrivals from Europe are required to go through passport control. All other easyJet arrivals from within the United Kingdom can proceed straight to baggage collection and arrivals
- Glasgow is a ‘silent’ terminal (announcements are not made).
- Our Bag Drop closes promptly at 40 minutes before departure. Please check in online every time.
- There are cafes and shops on all piers, but there are more facilities in the main departure lounge before you go to your boarding gate.
- You can expect to be boarded into a pre-boarding corridor or stairwell and to the aircraft via steps or an airbridge.
For more detailed information on on the airport view terminal guide.
Find a great deal on car rental from the airport with our car rental partner Europcar.
With Europcar’s Airport Connect service you can even collect, or return a rental car near your home.
Find a great deal on parking at the airport.
Pre book your door-to-door airport transfers with our transfer partner Holiday Taxis.
Take a look at our selection of comfortable and convenient airport hotels.
Find out more information on travelling to and from the airport including details on local bus and train services.
Remember to check in online and print your boarding pass for your flight. The service is free and is available from 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
Cabin bags only?
If you only have cabin bags you can head straight to the departure gate. Remember to check in online 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure and to print your boarding pass ready for your flight.
If you have hold luggage, check in online and print your boarding pass, then once at the airport, take your bags to one of the easyJet 'Bag drop' desks located in the departure hall.
Need some help?
If you have any specific needs or access requirements during your trip, you can request Special Assistance online through Manage Bookings or by calling our Special Assistance Team, no later than 48 hours before your scheduled departure time.
We recommend arriving at the airport with plenty of time before you depart so you can get through security and find your boarding gate.