Cheap flights to Majorca (Palma)
The largest of Spain's Balearic Islands, Majorca boasts over 300 days of sunshine a year, along with a coast of 554 kilometres of beautiful crystal blue waters. Tempted yet?
Whether you fancy relaxing on the beach, partying all night long, trekking through the mountains, or simply soaking up some culture and fine cuisine with the family, the chances are you'll find activities for every tourist in Majorca; such is the diversity of this long established and popular holiday island.
To say Majorca is varied is an understatement, with bustling resorts, quaint mountain villages and chic fashionable towns all vying for your attention. In particular, the island's medieval capital Palma is a real gem, or if you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city then Playa de Muro beach near Alcudia is well worth a visit. For another side of island life head down to the hedonists' paradise resort of Magaluf to see how the hardcore revellers do it. Whether you’re looking to relax or party there’s a place on Majorca for you.
Mallorcawinetours.com offer a range of bodega tours to suit every budget. Choose from day, gourmet, sunset, finca, charter and VIP van tours. There is even a helicopter tour if you are looking to go all out!
For the nature enthusiast, a visit to see the flamingos of Ses Salines national park is a must. Some 300 birds arrive between August and October to spend the winter here. The best areas for viewing are the lagoons of Codolar, Sal Rossa lagoon, Es Cavallet and Estany Pudent.
The Formentor Peninsula on the north-east of the island is essentially a long headland of 12 miles with some of the most dramatic scenery you will witness on Mallorca. Take the little footpath up to the Cap de Formentor from the road that winds to Mirador des Colomar and whatever you do, don't forget your camera.
You're flying from
You know when you want to travel
- Belfast BFS to Majorca-PMI - £28.99, Sep >
- Bristol to Majorca-PMI - £26.99, Oct >
- Edinburgh to Majorca-PMI - £47.99, Oct >
- Glasgow to Majorca-PMI - £44.99, Aug >
- Liverpool to Majorca-PMI - £28.99, Sep >
- London Gatwick to Majorca-PMI - £32.99, Apr >
- London Luton to Majorca-PMI - £32.99, Apr >
- London Southend to Majorca-PMI - £31.99, Oct >
- London Stansted to Majorca-PMI - £28.99, Apr >
- Manchester to Majorca-PMI - £31.99, Sep >
- Newcastle to Majorca-PMI - £31.99, Oct >