You're flying from
You know when you want to travel
- Belfast BFS to Malaga - £29.99, Nov >
- Bristol to Malaga - £25.99, Nov >
- Glasgow to Malaga - £42.99, Aug >
- Liverpool to Malaga - £32.99, Jan >
- London Gatwick to Malaga - £32.99, Jan >
- London Luton to Malaga - £32.99, Apr >
- London Southend to Malaga - £25.99, Nov >
- London Stansted to Malaga - £30.99, Dec >
- Manchester to Malaga - £33.99, Jan >
- Newcastle to Malaga - £26.99, Nov >
Cheap flights to Malaga
Malaga is the capital of the Costa del Sol and a magnet for millions of tourists each year.
Malaga is a charismatic and cosmopolitan city by the coast. One with great beaches, pumping nightlife, and some of Spain's most popular southern resorts and towns right on its doorstep.
The country's fifth largest city is also one with a rich history of Roman, Islamic and Spanish cultures spanning 2,000 years, each of which have left their mark on this architecturally eclectic place. But the real reason people come to Malaga is because it's a great place to holiday by the sea with activities to suit all - one of our favourite places to experience this culture is El Palo beach. And with average year round temperatures of 20 degrees and 320 days of sunshine a year, it's not difficult to see why.
Sorry, no further information is currently available at this time.