You're flying from
You know when you want to travel
- Belfast BFS to Alicante - £30.99, Nov >
- Bristol to Alicante - £27.99, Dec >
- Edinburgh to Alicante - £52.99, Dec >
- Glasgow to Alicante - £42.99, Aug >
- Liverpool to Alicante - £35.99, Nov >
- London Gatwick to Alicante - £34.99, Nov >
- London Luton to Alicante - £35.99, Dec >
- London Southend to Alicante - £26.99, Nov >
- Manchester to Alicante - £33.99, Dec >
- Newcastle to Alicante - £36.99, Nov >
Cheap flights to Alicante
Alicante, known as the ‘City of the Sun’ has become one of Spain’s tourism hotspots.
Wedged between picturesque mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, the city enjoys sunny weather all year round, which makes it an idyllic holiday destination at any time of the year.
Located along the world-renowned Costa Blanca, Alicante has a distinctly Spanish feel, from its traditional annual festivals to the winding streets of its historic quarter and its beautiful café and palm-lined promenades. Due to the city’s compact size it’s easy to get around on foot. Spend the morning shopping around Avenida de Frederico, grab some tapas in the Plaza de Montaceta for lunch, and spend the evening in the bars and clubs of the medieval El Barrio area. Or alternatively just lie back and soak up the sun on its miles and miles of pristine white sand beaches, just don’t forget the factor 30.
No information is available at this time.