Cheap flights to Amsterdam
Culture, canals and coffee shops, Amsterdam is not only Europe’s capital of fun, but is a great place to unwind and take things easy. Tolerant, welcoming and a lot of fun, Amsterdam is a city that likes to take things at a leisurely pace during the day but gets into party mode at night. So, whether you’re looking to recharge those batteries or wear them down a little more, you’ll find Amsterdam has options for both. And what a setting! Beating Venice in the canal stakes, cities really don’t get much more picturesque than this. The old town and the centre, which is where you’ll want to base yourself, is a delight of arched bridges, 17th century narrow gabled houses, houseboats decked with flowers and canal-side cafes and eateries.
Packed with museums and galleries, Amsterdam is a jewel in Europe’s cultural crown. The Rijksmuseum is one of the best art galleries in the world, including paintings from the Dutch Golden Age and art lovers will also enjoy the Van Gogh Museum. Visit Anne Frank’s House to see where the famous diarist and her family hid from the Nazis during the Second World War.
Sorry, no further information is currently available at this time.
You're flying from
You know when you want to travel
- Belfast BFS to Amsterdam - £23.99, Dec >
- Bristol to Amsterdam - £25.99, Jan >
- Edinburgh to Amsterdam - £28.99, Jan >
- Glasgow to Amsterdam - £31.99, Jan >
- Liverpool to Amsterdam - £22.99, Mar >
- London Gatwick to Amsterdam - £30.99, Jan >
- London Luton to Amsterdam - £28.99, Jan >
- London Southend to Amsterdam - £22.99, Jan >
- London Stansted to Amsterdam - £26.99, Jan >
- Manchester to Amsterdam - £28.99, Jan >
- Newcastle to Amsterdam - £25.99, Mar >