Berlin Schönefeld Airport Guide
"Welcome to our airport guide for Berlin Schönefeld (SXF).We look forward to seeing you here, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to approach any member of staff. Have a great flight!” (Holger, Airport Manager)
Departing from Berlin Schönefeld Airport
1. Check-in online
- Whether you are travelling with cabin bag only or hold luggage, please check in online.
- You can check in online and print your boarding pass from 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
2. Bag Drop
- We depart from both Terminal A and B
- In Terminal A, our Bag Drop is located on the 1st Floor. Only selective flights depart from this terminal so please check the airport departure displays
- In Terminal B, our Bag Drop is located on the ground floor
- Our sales desk is situated in Terminal B
- Terminal C - If you already have your boarding pass and are travelling with hand luggage only, you can use the new security lanes in Terminal C at Berlin Schoenefeld Airport. All departure gates to easyJet flights departing from Terminal A & B can be reached directly from Terminal C after you have passed the security control
- From Terminal B proceed to security which is situated adjacent to desk 20 and then take stairs to Departure Area on 1st
floor, featuring food, shopping and duty free outlets.
- We use gates 57-65 in Pier 3A. All gates are pre-boarding zones.
- All Pier 3A gates have vending machines for drinks and snacks, with toilet facilities (also disabled) also available.
Arriving at Berlin Schönefeld Airport
- All arrivals come into Pier 3A, where you take the stairs to first floor and follow signs to baggage reclaim in Terminal A.
- Arrivals from non-Schengen countries must pass the passport control.
- Toilet facilities are available once in baggage reclaim.
- Berlin Schönefeld is a ‘silent’ terminal, which means announcements are not normally made.
- You will board your aircraft via steps only, and some may require a short bus journey to the aircraft.
- Terminal B pre-security can become crowded during peak times, so please arrive in plenty of time for your flight.
- In Terminal A passenger baggage screening is done before you proceed to our Bag Drop.
For more detailed information on on the airport view terminal map.
Find a great deal on car rental from the airport with our car rental partner Europcar.
Pre book your door-to-door airport transfers with our transfer partner Holiday Taxis.
Take a look at our selection of comfortable and convenient airport hotels.
Find out more information on travelling to and from the airport including details on local bus and train services.
Remember to check in online and print your boarding pass for your flight. The service is free and is available from 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
Cabin bags only?
If you only have cabin bags you can head straight to the departure gate. Remember to check in online 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure and to print your boarding pass ready for your flight.
If you have hold luggage, check in online and print your boarding pass, then once at the airport, take your bags to one of the easyJet 'Bag drop' desks located in the departure hall.
Need some help?
If you have any specific needs or access requirements during your trip, you can request Special Assistance online through Manage Bookings or by calling our Special Assistance Team, no later than 48 hours before your scheduled departure time.
We recommend arriving at the airport with plenty of time before you depart so you can get through security and find your boarding gate.