Nice Airport Guide
"Welcome to Nice airport! We have many services in a small airport environment making your journey through the airport easy and enjoyable. This guide is designed to give you some additional information about travelling through Nice which we hope will make your experience easy, at every step. Have a pleasant flight with us!" (Gaelle, Airport Manager)
Departing from Nice Airport
1. Check-in online
- Whether you are travelling with cabin bag only or hold luggage, please check in online.
- You can check in online and print your boarding pass from 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
2. Bag Drop
- easyJet operates from Terminal 2, entrance D1, which is on the 1st
- Our Bag Drop is located in Hall A.
- Our international flights depart from ‘B-Gates’.
- All other easyJet flights (Schengen-area destinaions) depart from ‘A-Gates’.
Arriving at Nice Airport
- The arrivals are at Terminal 2 on the ground floor.
- Arrivals from the UK are required to go through passport control. All other easyJet arrivals can proceed straight to baggage collection and arrivals.
- Security for departures is located just next to the easyJet Bag drop hall (between Hall A and B).
- You can expect to be pre-boarded into the airbridges.
- Restaurants and a cafeteria are located before security on the 2nd floor (access through hall C).
- Snacks can be bought after security.
- There are shops located before and after security.
For more detailed information on on the airport view terminal map.
Find a great deal on car rental from the airport with our car rental partner Europcar.
Pre book your door-to-door airport transfers with our transfer partner Holiday Taxis.
Take a look at our selection of comfortable and convenient airport hotels.
Find out more information on travelling to and from the airport including details on local bus and train services.
Remember to check in online and print your boarding pass for your flight. The service is free and is available from 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
Cabin bags only?
If you only have cabin bags you can head straight to the departure gate. Remember to check in online 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure and to print your boarding pass ready for your flight.
If you have hold luggage, check in online and print your boarding pass, then once at the airport, take your bags to one of the easyJet 'Bag drop' desks located in the departure hall.
Need some help?
If you have any specific needs or access requirements during your trip, you can request Special Assistance online through Manage Bookings or by calling our Special Assistance Team, no later than 48 hours before your scheduled departure time.
We recommend arriving at the airport with plenty of time before you depart so you can get through security and find your boarding gate.