Cyprus (Paphos) Airport Guide
"Welcome to our airport guide for Paphos Airport.We look forward to seeing you here, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to approach any member of staff. Have a great flight!”.
Departing from Paphos Airport
1. Check-in online
- Whether you are travelling with cabin bag only or hold luggage, please check in online.
- You can check in online and print your boarding pass from 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
2. Bag Drop
- Bag drop desks will be available for our Passengers holding Boarding passes.
- As we operate a “walk-to & walk-from aircraft" system at Paphos, we will walk you out to a holding area prior to boarding, ready to board the aircraft (post cleaning and refuelling). Waiting in this area is not expected to exceed 15 to 20 mins.
- As we operate 40 minutes turnarounds at Paphos and our aircraft must be ready to close the doors with all passengers on board at 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure. The gate doors will be closed at 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure at the very latest.
Arriving at Paphos Airport
- Again as we operate “walk-to & walk-from aircraft" system our passengers will be asked to walk to the arrivals through pre-designed walking corridors to the arrivals lounge.
- During summer peaks we recommend our passengers to be at the airport as early as possible and immediately after having dropped bags, go through security and enter the waiting lounges of the airport.
Find a great deal on car rental from the airport with our car rental partner Europcar.
Pre book your door-to-door airport transfers with our transfer partner Holiday Taxis.
Take a look at our selection of comfortable and convenient airport hotels.
Find out more information on travelling to and from the airport including details on local bus and train services.
Remember to check in online and print your boarding pass for your flight. The service is free and is available from 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
Cabin bags only?
If you only have cabin bags you can head straight to the departure gate. Remember to check in online 30 days and up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure and to print your boarding pass ready for your flight.
If you have hold luggage, check in online and print your boarding pass, then once at the airport, take your bags to one of the easyJet 'Bag drop' desks located in the departure hall.
Need some help?
If you have any specific needs or access requirements during your trip, you can request Special Assistance online through Manage Bookings or by calling our Special Assistance Team, no later than 48 hours before your scheduled departure time.
We recommend arriving at the airport with plenty of time before you depart so you can get through security and find your boarding gate.