easyJet.com Promotion General Terms and Conditions
- These Promotion general terms and conditions apply to each and every Promotion.
- In addition, all instructions, rules and conditions relating to a specific Promotion form part of these general Promotion terms and conditions but in the event of conflict these provisions shall prevail.
- easyJet reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of its Promotions (and any Standard easyJet.com Terms and Conditions) at its discretion.
- A Promotion is an entitlement to a Discount (up to the amount stated) off a qualifying booking, including airfare, taxes and charges, and additional products, for example, sports equipment charge, speedy boarding fee and infants charges, but excluding credit card charges, insurance, hotels and car hire.
- A Promotion is only valid on the easyJet.com website and for a qualifying booking.
- A Promotion is subject to availability and is not an indication of availability. In particular, easyJet reserves the right to cancel a Promotion and/or to reject redemption of a Promotional Code when the total value of the Promotional Codes already redeemed exceeds a certain financial value.
- A Promotion is not an entitlement to make a specific booking or to travel on a specific date or via a specific route.
Cancellation, Change and Compensation of Discounted Booking
- A Promotion may only be redeemed online at www.easyJet.com and for a qualifying booking by entering the relevant Promotional Code.
- A Promotion can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking and cannot be redeemed against a booking already made.
- A Promotion is only valid for a single redemption and is only valid and may only be redeemed for a single qualifying booking.
- A Promotional Code may not be used in conjunction with any other Promotional Code.
- A Promotion is redeemed by entering its Code at the appropriate point on the online purchase process for a qualifying booking.
- A Promotion has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash (or for benefits in kind such as gift vouchers).
- Any balance remaining after redemption of a Promotion is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- A Promotion is only valid during the period identified and on the dates and for the products specified in step 3 of 5 of the online purchase process for a qualifying booking.
- The Discount amount of a Promotion is specified in step 3 of 5 of the online purchase process for a qualifying booking.
- Where the redemption of a Promotion is subject to a minimum spend requirement, redemption is only permitted in respect of the purchase of the qualifying products (as communicated to you when issuing the Promotional Code).
- Where a Promotion has been communicated via email the Promotional Code is non-transferable and the email address provided in the booking must be the same as the email address to which the Promotion was sent.
In respect of a discounted booking (and unless expressly provided otherwise in the Standard easyJet.com Terms and Conditions):
Rejection, refusal and cancellation
- If you cancel or choose not to use that booking then you are not entitled to a refund of the Discount or any reinstatement of the Promotion;
- If you are entitled to compensation (for these purposes compensation includes a full or partial refund, credit or some other form of compensation) for that booking then such compensation shall not include the amount of the Discount;
- If you change that booking then you will not be entitled to a refund of the Discount or reinstatement of the Promotion BUT if the booking is maintained and is changed only by adding product(s) then the value of the Discount is retained.
- easyJet reserve the right to cancel a Promotion and/or to reject redemption of a Promotion if easyJet reasonably believes that Promotion is being used unlawfully or illegally and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any such cancellation or rejection.
- If easyJet refuse a promotional Discount submitted as part of a booking for any reason easyJet will advise of the correct cost of the booking before payment is taken to give you the opportunity not to proceed with the booking.
Limitation of liability
easyJet shall not be liable to any customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of a Promotion or any failure or inability of a customer to use a promotional Code for any reason.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise provided by the Convention or any applicable law, Government regulations, orders or requirements: (a) these Terms and Conditions and any carriage which we agree to provide you with (in respect of yourself and/or your Baggage) shall be governed by the laws of England; and, (b) any dispute between you and us concerning or arising out of such carriage in any way whatsoever shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Onboard promotion and Facebook
*15% off promotion provided by Gate Total Solutions. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offers onboard.
This promotion or competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and/or third parties authorised by the Promoter to administer the promotion for the purpose of administering the promotion and not to Facebook. You acknowledge that Facebook is not responsible for this promotion or for any claims you or any third parties may have relating to the promotion or your participation in the promotion.
1. This promotion and competition is open to all residents of the UK who are aged 18 years and over.
2. The 15% off promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other offers onboard.
3. This Promotion and Competition runs from midnight on 19th January 2012 to midnight on 25th January 2012. This Promotion and Competition is available on onboard all easyjet Flights and the Competition element on Facebook in the UK. Entrants do not need to fly to enter the competition on Facebook.
4. Entrants need to email their name, address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org for chance to win. There is one competition prize available of a gift hamper which contains:
Sony DSC-W310 Camera
Morgan and Oates Houndstooth Scarf
Marc Jacobs Bang EdT 50ml Boss Hugo
Boss Woman EdT 50ml
X Mini Speaker
Guess Gents Metal Bracelet Watch – square blue face
Guess Ladies Rose Watch – white
Guerlain Terracota Bronzing Powder
JVC Gummy Earphones,
including delivery to a single UK mainland address.
5. Usual easyJet terms and conditions apply, see easyjet.com for details.
6. No purchase is necessary for competition entry. One competition entry per person is permitted.
7. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or prize alternative available.
8. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge on 15th February 2012.
9. Winner will be notified by e mail and telephone within 30 days of the end of the promotion to confirm the prize.
10. Winner will be requested to provide a UK mainland postal address for the prize to be delivered.
11. easyJet and Gate Total Solutions hold no responsibility for entries lost or corrupted in transmission. easyJet and Gate Total Solutions reserve the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter or otherwise makes an unfair entry.
12. The winners’ name and location will be available after 15th February 2012 by sending a written request to email@example.com
13. Winner agree to have their names published on the easyJet website.
15. This promotion is not open to any employees (or members of their family) of the Promoter or any company or agency directly connected with the creation of and administration of this promotion, including easyJet Airline Company Limited.
16. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
17. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
18. The Promoter’s decision is binding and final on all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter of this competition: Gate Total Solutions Registered in England with registered number 06394781 VAT No. 916169709 Registered office: Cedar House 750 Parkland Square Capability Green Luton
20. The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this competition.